CABINET TOWN OVERVIEW
Cabinet Town is a wholesale manufacturing and distribution company that specializes in working with trade professionals. From the contractor to the residential homeowner, Cabinet Town saves time and money at every stage of the project. Our specialists measure each job, design to each customer’s specifications and see every project through to completion. We stand behind our products and designs to ensure that your experience is a pleasurable one.
Cabinet Town, a strong supporter of environmental sustainability, offers highly innovative “green products” that help maintain the health of our planet. As a firm believer in producer responsibility, we have actively designed our manufacturing processes and company policies and procedures to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Recycling waste material – such as office paper, cardboard, packaging materials and sawdust
- Focusing on Sustainable Forestry and purchasing from companies that embrace sustainable, environmentally sound practices
- Our green plywood conforms to the California Air Regulatory Board (CARB) Standards with Formaldehyde levels less than 0.1%
- Optimizing material through the use of CAD manufacturing for both cabinets and countertops, leaving little room for waste
- Manufacturing our cabinet hanging rails using wood cut offs
- Offering a variety of “Green” countertop surfaces
- Using a stone countertop fabrication process consisting of 100% recycled water
- Recycling all of our stone waste
Our non-commissioned, salary only designers will work with you to create a functional and aesthetically pleasing design. By using specialized CAD (Computer Aided Design) software we’re able to show you 3D and color perspectives that bring the project to life. All design consultations are by appointment and at no charge.
You will find a wide variety of kitchens, vanities and countertops on display at each location to suit all budgets. Displays are continuously updated to showcase the latest products and styles.